Monday, October 26, 2009

Twenty Wishes Update

List of wishes in no particular order with plan to make them come true (if I have one yet)

1. Closer relationship with God: pray nightly with rosary

2. Write a blog that expresses my creativity and experiences: Already have a blog, now learning how to make it great

3. Rent an apartment with bedrooms for everyone and washer and dryer, dishwasher: Set up savings for first last etc.

4. Buy a home of our own

5. Collect all the family recipes from my youth and make cookbook: look through recipe box and boxes in attic

6. Rent a huge house with a fireplace at the beach for Thanksgiving and invite everyone I love

7. See my adult children launched successfully: Continue to support their endeavors

That’s all I have so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment